UK Immigration and Visas

UK Immigration & Visas

With our team of expert and qualified immigration consultants who are registered at Level 3, the highest level of registration with the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) help provide our clients with a single point of contact during every step of the immigration process, to fast track your UK expansion. We provide an end-to-end solution for your global immigration and relocation requirements.

Our immigration experts deliver services on the following visas:

UK Visa Sponsorship for Employers

Great Borders can assist you in getting your UK company a licence to sponsor workers to work for your company in the UK. The type of licencesare:

  • Tier 2 - skilled workers with long-term job offers
  • Tier 5 - skilled temporary workers

Investor, business development and talent visas

  • Innovator visa
  • Start-up visa
  • Apply for the Global Talent visa
  • Exceptional Talent visa (Tier 1)
  • Graduate Entrepreneur visa (Tier 1)
  • Investor visa (Tier 1)

Long-term work visas

  • General work visa (Tier 2)
  • Health and Care visa (Tier 2)
  • Intra-company Transfer visa (Tier 2)
  • Minister of Religion visa (Tier 2)
  • Sportsperson visa (Tier 2)

Short-term work visas

  • Temporary Worker - Charity Worker visa (Tier 5)
  • Temporary Worker - Creative and Sporting visa (Tier 5)
  • Temporary Worker - Government Authorised Exchange visa Internship (Tier 5)
  • Temporary Worker - International Agreement visa (Tier 5)
  • Temporary Worker - Religious Worker visa (Tier 5)
  • Temporary Worker - Seasonal Worker Visa (Tier 5)
  • Youth Mobility Scheme visa (Tier 5)

Great Borders can assist you also in the following visas

  • Business visitor visa
  • Short-term study visa
  • Student visa including University admissions
  • Child Student visa
  • Standard Visitor Visa
  • Marriage Visitor visa
  • Permitted Paid Engagement visa
  • Parent of a Child Student visa
  • Visa to pass through the UK in transit
  • Visit the UK for a holiday or to see family or friends
  • Indefinite leave to remain / Settlement visas